Knee pain is a common complaint among people of all ages. Because your knee is one of the largest and most complex joints in your body, there are many potential causes of pain in the area. While some issues can be treated with conservative measures, others require more attention. If you have acute or chronic knee pain, it’s best to speak with a doctor to understand what’s causing your pain.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
use a patient’s own blood to stimulate the healing of injured muscles, tendons, joints, and ligaments.
Radiofrequency Ablation (Rhizotomy)
reduces pain by using electrical signals to prevent nerves from transmitting pain signals. This is most commonly used for the treatment of arthritis of the neck or low back, and also hip or knee pain.
EXPERT KNEE PAIN DOCTORS
Knee pain can quickly prevent you from doing the things you love. While some knee pain can easily be treated, it can also be a sign of a more serious underlying condition.
The physicians at Jax Spine & Pain Centers are experts in diagnosing and treating all types of chronic and acute pain. We are highly trained in the latest cutting-edge treatments for pain and are proud to a wide range of treatment options.
Treatment For Your Pain. Relief For Your Life.
Jax Spine & Pain Centers is a leader in interventional pain management. We are committed to helping patients find relief from chronic and acute pain.
- Multiple convenient locations in Florida and Georgia
- Physicians double board-certified in Anesthesiology and Interventional Pain Medicine
- Always work with the same care team
- Many procedures can be performed in-office, making them both cost-effective and convenient
- Center of Excellence for Kyphoplasty and Neurostimulation (Spinal Cord Stimulation, Dorsal Root Ganglion Stimulation)
- Veteran’s Choice approved
- Pioneers in advancing the field of interventional pain management through research and clinical trials
Your path to pain relief starts with a conversation. Let’s discuss your pain and your treatment options. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
If you are an existing patient, please call 904-223-3321 for all appointment related inquiries and questions.