Whole body pain, or whole body aches, can be dull, aching, or sharp. It may be caused by several different conditions, including fibromyalgia, arthritis, nerve damage, and other often serious underlying medical conditions.
TREATMENTS FOR WHOLE BODY PAIN
Whole body pain greatly inhibits your ability to live and enjoy your life. If you’re experiencing whole body pain, you should consult a physician to determine what’s causing it. There are several safe and effective treatment options for whole body pain.
delivery of an anesthetic drug intravenously to block the NMDA receptors to “reboot” pain receptors that are functioning abnormally in chronic pain syndromes. It is also used for depression.
can be a safe and effective alternative to traditional pain medications.
are a form of neuromodulation where medication is delivered directly into the spinal fluid and to the spinal cord.
WE KNOW WHOLE BODY PAIN
While whole body pain can sometimes be caused by exercise or even stress, it is often the result of a more serious medical condition. That’s why it’s important to consult a physician experienced with pain to get to the bottom of what’s causing yours.
The physicians at Jax Spine & Pain Centers are experts in diagnosing and treating all types of chronic and acute pain. We are highly trained in the latest cutting-edge treatments for pain and are proud to offer more treatment options than any other provider in North Florida.
Treatment For Your Pain. Relief For Your Life.
- Multiple convenient locations across Northeast Florida and South Georgia
- Same day appointments available
- Maximum 15-minute wait for your appointment
- Physicians double board-certified in Anesthesiology and Interventional Pain Medicine
- Always work with the same care team
- Many procedures can be performed in-office, making them both cost-effective and convenient
- Center of Excellence for Kyphoplasty and Neurostimulation (Spinal Cord Stimulation, Dorsal Root Ganglion Stimulation)
- Veteran’s Choice approved
- Pioneers in advancing the field of interventional pain management through research and clinical trials
Your path to pain relief starts with a conversation. Let’s discuss your pain and your treatment options. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
If you are an existing patient, please call 904-223-3321 for all appointment related inquiries and questions.