Pain that occurs anywhere between the chest and pelvic region is considered abdominal/pelvic pain. The pain can be achy, dull, sharp, or crampy. Pain in this region of the body can be very uncomfortable, and it can also be a sign of a more serious medical condition, as many important organs are in this area.
TREATMENTS FOR ABDOMEN/PELVIS PAIN
If you’re experiencing chronic or acute pain in your abdomen/pelvis, you should talk to a doctor. There are several safe and effective treatment options available to relieve your pain.
is a minimally invasive procedure that uses extremely cold temperatures to freeze nerves to block pain signals.
delivery of an anesthetic drug intravenously to block the NMDA receptors to “reboot” pain receptors that are functioning abnormally in chronic pain syndromes. It is also used for depression.
are a form of neuromodulation where medication is delivered directly into the spinal fluid and to the spinal cord.
EXPERT ABDOMEN/PELVIS PAIN DOCTORS
Your midsection is home to many vital organs. If you’re experiencing pain in your abdomen or pelvis, it’s critical to identify the cause of the pain.
The physicians of Jax Spine & Pain Centers are experts in diagnosing and treating pain. We specialize in progressive interventional pain management and are proud to offer more treatment options than any other provider in North Florida. We are dedicated to helping our patients live a life without pain.
Treatment For Your Pain. Relief For Your Life.
Jax Spine & Pain Centers is a leader in interventional pain management. We are committed to helping the residents of Northeast Florida find relief from chronic and acute pain.
- Multiple convenient locations across Northeast Florida and South Georgia
- Same day appointments available
- Maximum 15-minute wait for your appointment
- Physicians double board-certified in Anesthesiology and Interventional Pain Medicine
- Always work with the same care team
- Many procedures can be performed in-office, making them both cost-effective and convenient
- Center of Excellence for Kyphoplasty and Neurostimulation (Spinal Cord Stimulation, Dorsal Root Ganglion Stimulation)
- Veteran’s Choice approved
- Pioneers in advancing the field of interventional pain management through research and clinical trials
Your path to pain relief starts with a conversation. Let’s discuss your pain and your treatment options. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
If you are an existing patient, please call 904-223-3321 for all appointment related inquiries and questions.