Your feet and ankles are some of the most complicated and hardest working joints in your body. After all, they’re responsible for getting you around. While most issues in the foot or ankle are from soft tissue injuries like a sprain or strain, some cases of foot or ankle pain are more complicated. If your foot or ankle pain persists, talk with a physician to get to the underlying cause.
TREATMENTS FOR FOOT/ANKLE PAIN
If chronic or acute pain in your foot or ankle area is impacting your daily activities, it is time to consult a physician. There are safe and effective options to treat foot and ankle pain.
is a minimally invasive procedure that uses extremely cold temperatures to freeze nerves to block pain signals.
delivery of an anesthetic drug intravenously to block the NMDA receptors to “reboot” pain receptors that are functioning abnormally in chronic pain syndromes. It is also used for depression.
Peripheral Nerve Stimulationa
is a form of neurostimulation that uses low-voltage electrical current to block or weaken pain signals by placing electrodes next to peripheral nerves in the extremities.
Plantar Fascia Injections
use a combination of steroid and numbing medications to relieve pain associated with the plantar fascia.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
use a patient’s own blood to stimulate the healing of injured muscles, tendons, joints, and ligaments.
Spinal Cord Stimulation
is a form of neurostimulation used to treat pain affecting the back, arms, or legs. It involves placing electrodes next to the spinal cord and using electrical signals to block pain signals.
WE KNOW FOOT/ANKLE PAIN
Pain in the foot or ankle area can greatly impact your ability to live and enjoy your life. It can also be the sign of an underlying medical condition.
The physicians at Jax Spine & Pain Centers are highly trained in diagnosing and treating all types of chronic and acute pain. We are experts in the latest cutting-edge treatments for pain and are proud to offer more treatment options than any other provider in North Florida.
Treatment For Your Pain. Relief For Your Life.
- Multiple convenient locations across Northeast Florida and South Georgia
- Same day appointments available
- Maximum 15-minute wait for your appointment
- Physicians double board-certified in Anesthesiology and Interventional Pain Medicine
- Always work with the same care team
- Many procedures can be performed in-office, making them both cost-effective and convenient
- Center of Excellence for Kyphoplasty and Neurostimulation (Spinal Cord Stimulation, Dorsal Root Ganglion Stimulation)
- Veteran’s Choice approved
- Pioneers in advancing the field of interventional pain management through research and clinical trials
Your path to pain relief starts with a conversation. Let’s discuss your pain and your treatment options. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
If you are an existing patient, please call 904-223-3321 for all appointment related inquiries and questions.