No matter what your job, hobbies, or activity level, life requires frequent movement from your hands, wrists, and elbows, putting you at risk for injuries and other issues associated with overuse. Pain in these joints can be very disruptive to your life. Identifying the cause is the first step to managing and treating the pain effectively.
TREATMENTS FOR ELBOW | HAND | WRIST PAIN
If acute or chronic elbow, hand, or wrist pain is interrupting your daily life, it is time to talk to a doctor. There are several safe and effective treatment options available to relieve your pain.
delivery of an anesthetic drug intravenously to block the NMDA receptors to “reboot” pain receptors that are functioning abnormally in chronic pain syndromes. It is also used for depression.
Peripheral Nerve Stimulationa
is a form of neurostimulation that uses low-voltage electrical current to block or weaken pain signals by placing electrodes next to peripheral nerves in the extremities.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
use a patient’s own blood to stimulate the healing of injured muscles, tendons, joints, and ligaments.
EXPERT ELBOW | HAND | WRIST PAIN DOCTORS
Your hands, wrists, and elbows are complicated and important joints. When pain is present, it’s critical that you see a physician who can not only treat the pain, but also get to the bottom of it. Elbow, hand, and wrist pain can sometimes stem from a serious underlying medical condition.
The physicians of Jax Spine & Pain Centers specialize in progressive interventional pain management. We are experts in diagnosing pain and are proud to offer more treatment options than any other provider in North Florida. We are dedicated to getting our patients back to a life without pain.
Treatment For Your Pain. Relief For Your Life.
Jax Spine & Pain Centers is a leader in interventional pain management. We are committed to helping the residents of Northeast Florida find relief from chronic and acute pain.
- Multiple convenient locations across Northeast Florida and South Georgia
- Same day appointments available
- Maximum 15-minute wait for your appointment
- Physicians double board-certified in Anesthesiology and Interventional Pain Medicine
- Always work with the same care team
- Many procedures can be performed in-office, making them both cost-effective and convenient
- Center of Excellence for Kyphoplasty and Neurostimulation (Spinal Cord Stimulation, Dorsal Root Ganglion Stimulation)
- Veteran’s Choice approved
- Pioneers in advancing the field of interventional pain management through research and clinical trials
Your path to pain relief starts with a conversation. Let’s discuss your pain and your treatment options. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
If you are an existing patient, please call 904-223-3321 for all appointment related inquiries and questions.