Hip pain is usually felt either in the groin or on the outer side of the hip. Hip pain can be caused by a variety of issues, ranging from arthritis or bursitis to a fracture. It is best not to self-diagnose hip pain; instead, consult a physician to see what is causing your hip pain.
TREATMENTS FOR HIP PAIN
If acute or chronic hip pain is disrupting your daily activities, it is time to talk to a doctor. There are many safe and effective treatment options to address hip pain.
is a minimally invasive procedure that uses extremely cold temperatures to freeze nerves to block pain signals.
delivery of an anesthetic drug intravenously to block the NMDA receptors to “reboot” pain receptors that are functioning abnormally in chronic pain syndromes. It is also used for depression.
are a form of neuromodulation where medication is delivered directly into the spinal fluid and to the spinal cord.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
use a patient’s own blood to stimulate the healing of injured muscles, tendons, joints, and ligaments.
Radiofrequency Ablation (Rhizotomy)
reduces pain by using electrical signals to prevent nerves from transmitting pain signals. This is most commonly used for the treatment of arthritis of the neck or low back, and also hip or knee pain.
WE KNOW HIP PAIN
Hip pain should not be overlooked. Aside from the pain and disruption to daily life, hip pain can stem from a more serious medical condition.
The physicians at Jax Spine & Pain Centers are highly trained in diagnosing and treating pain. As experts in advanced interventional pain relief, we are committed to helping our patients get back to a pain free life. We are proud to offer more treatment options than any other provider in North Florida.
Treatment For Your Pain. Relief For Your Life.
- Multiple convenient locations across Northeast Florida and South Georgia
- Same day appointments available
- Maximum 15-minute wait for your appointment
- Physicians double board-certified in Anesthesiology and Interventional Pain Medicine
- Always work with the same care team
- Many procedures can be performed in-office, making them both cost-effective and convenient
- Center of Excellence for Kyphoplasty and Neurostimulation (Spinal Cord Stimulation, Dorsal Root Ganglion Stimulation)
- Veteran’s Choice approved
- Pioneers in advancing the field of interventional pain management through research and clinical trials
Your path to pain relief starts with a conversation. Let’s discuss your pain and your treatment options. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
If you are an existing patient, please call 904-223-3321 for all appointment related inquiries and questions.