“My goal as a physician is to treat patients as I would like to be treated. The most basic trait is to listen and be honest. It is a given that patients expect and will receive state of the art treatment. The difference is that it will be delivered in a personalized way with compassion and communicated in a way that is personal and understandable.”
Dr. Vincenty specializes in interventional spine pain management and the applications of Neuromodulation, also known as spinal cord stimulation, and advanced implant therapies. Prior to joining JAX Spine & Pain Centers, Dr. Vincenty held the position of Medical Director at Memorial Pain Clinic. He currently serves as an educational speaker and clinical instructor of implantation workshops for Medtronic, Inc., one of the leading manufacturers of spinal cord stimulators.
Dr. Vincenty loves to be active and is considered the “exercise maniac” in the office. He is also an avid Jacksonville Jaguars fan and enjoys spending family time with his wife and two children. Dr. Vincenty donates his time and talents as a volunteer with We Care, Inc., a non-profit that manages 12 clinics, providing free care to Jacksonville’s 120,000 uninsured residents. He is a parishioner at Our Lady Star of the Sea where he serves in the Men’s Group Steering Committee.
- Diplomat of the American Board of Anesthesia
- Board-certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Management
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND APPOINTMENTS
- Medtronic Educational, Consultant
- The Florida Department of Health Board of Medicine, Consultant
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Florida Society of Interventional Pain Management
- Duval County Medical Society
- Florida Medical Association
- Bachelor of Pre-Med, University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez, Puerto Rico, 1977
- Medical Degree earned from Universidad del Caribe, Cayey, Puerto Rico, 1981
- Fellowship in Critical Care Medicine, University of Florida, Jacksonville, Florida, 1985