CERTIFICATION AND APPOINTMENTS
- Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner through the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners National Certification Board
- BLS & ACLS Certified
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing Honor Society
- Masters of Science in Nursing from South University, Savannah, GA., 2017
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing from the University of Central Florida, Orlando, Fl., 2010
- Associates of Science in Nursing from Florida State College, Jacksonville, Fl., 2006
WHY I CHOSE PAIN MANAGEMENT
I have been in the medical field for over 13 years, where the majority of my career was caring for post-operative patients following joint replacement and spinal surgeries. After obtaining my Master’s Degree, I knew I wanted to continue my passion for helping patients further manage their pain. Acute and chronic pain can be very debilitating when not managed effectively. Working with the patient directly to find the best treatment options because they may be afraid of having extensive surgery, or they may not be candidates for surgery, is why I love the field of interventional pain management. I find it truly rewarding when my patients return for their follow up appointments and share how excited they are to have their life back.
PERSONAL INTERESTS AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
Sullybeth has a 5 year old daughter who keeps her very busy with school activities and dance. She enjoys spending time with her family, going to the beach, and traveling. Over the years, Sullybeth has volunteered at the Ronald McDonald House, Light the Night Leukemia and Lymphoma Walk, First Coast Heart Walk, and looks forward to participating with many more local organizations.