CERTIFICATION AND APPOINTMENTS
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certified
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Emergency Neurologic Life Support
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Florida Academy of Physician Assistants
- Neurocritical Care Society
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (MSPAS) – University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Master of Sport Science (MSS), Sports Medicine – United States Sports Academy
- Master of Sport Science (MSS), Sports Fitness – United States Sports Academy
WHY I CHOSE PAIN MANAGEMENT
Throughout my career, first working in spine and orthopedic surgery and then critical care, I have seen the toll that pain takes on my patients’ physical, mental and emotional well-being. I am truly passionate about quality of life and being able to live life without pain that inhibits you. It is extremely rewarding when I can help a patient take back control of life. Interventional pain management has grown exponentially since I first started in spine surgery 8 years ago. Advances in technology provide more opportunities to help my patients achieve pain relief with minimally invasive procedures.
PERSONAL INTERESTS AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
I was born and raised in NYC and moved to Florida in 2012 for the beach and sunny weather. I enjoy spending time with my partner Brandon and our baby Declan and our two Vizslas, Molly and Finnegan. We love to travel, seeing new places and trying new food. I’m an exercise junkie and love HIIT, strength training, yoga, and standup paddle boarding. I’m currently training for my first marathon. When I’m not at Jax Spine I can still be found working in the ICU treating patients with life-threatening diseases.