CERTIFICATION AND APPOINTMENTS
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA), Certified
- ACLS, BLS
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Florida Academy of Physician Assistants
- MMS Physician Assistant Studies, Baldwin Wallace University
- BA Exercise Science, Capital University
WHY I CHOSE PAIN MANAGEMENT
I chose pain management because I have seen first hand the physical, emotional, social, and psychological impact pain can have on a person’s life. Working with patients living with chronic pain and helping them find the right treatment to get them back to the activities they love is truly rewarding. The field of interventional pain management is advancing exponentially and I love learning about all of the new modalities we can offer to our patients.
PERSONAL INTERESTS AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
I enjoy spending most of my free time outdoors with my two dogs. I am a huge foodie! I love to cook, try new restaurants, and watch the food network. I also love exploring new places with my husband, spending time with my family, and exercising.