Jason has been in Northeast FL for more than 25 years. With over 15 years in the medical field, joining Jax Spine & Pain Centers became the next natural step in his career. Jason brings savvy experience with over 12 years in Ortho, and almost 5 years in Pain Management.
CERTIFICATION AND AWARDS
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistance (NCCPA) Certified
- BLS, PALS, ACLS, Certified
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Masters of Medical Science/ Physician Assistant Studies, Nova Southeastern University, 2014
- Bachelor’s in Psychology, University of North Florida, 2009
WHY I CHOSE PAIN MANAGEMENT
“Being a person that enjoys the outdoors myself, it’s easy to appreciate why living without pain is so important for people, period. I chose pain management to help my patients receive thorough care. From their treatment options, to their accessibility as well as providing the education component that I feel is crucial to treatment plans, I thrive on being with my patient every step of the way.”
PERSONAL INTERESTS AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
Jason has a sincere passion coaching kids in youth sports on his off time. Family comes first and taking in the lay of the land in sunny Florida is also up there. Jason can be found casting a fishing rod and swinging a golf club from time to time too.