CERTIFICATION AND APPOINTMENTS
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP), Family Nurse Practitioner-Certified (FNP-C)
- Registered Nurse (RN), State of Florida
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner, South University, Savannah, GA, 2020
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Saint Anthony College of Nursing, Rockford, IL, 2013
WHY I CHOSE PAIN MANAGEMENT
As a registered nurse of eight years, I have worked in many different types of healthcare settings, but the topic of pain has always been a common issue. Whether it’s acute or chronic, the concern has always been a very sensitive and important aspect that affects a patient holistically. Becoming a Nurse Practitioner has not only allowed me to become more involved in a patient’s plan of care but has also allowed me the opportunity to give back to the community. Becoming a member of Jax Spine and Pain has given me more insight into the world of pain and all the innovative treatments that we can offer our patients. I am happy to be a part of a team that helps patients live a more productive and enjoyable life.
PERSONAL INTERESTS AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
In my free time, my fiancé and I like to spend as much time outdoors as we can. Coming from Illinois, where only two out of the twelve months are warm, I have learned to appreciate and enjoy every beautiful day here in Florida. I enjoy traveling, hiking, and spending time with friends and family. I also enjoy going to concerts, amusement parks, and community events.