CERTIFICATION AND APPOINTMENTS
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA), Certified
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Florida Academy of Physician Assistants
- Master of Medical Sciences Physician Assistant- Nova Southeastern University
- Bachelor of Medical Sciences- University of Central Florida
WHY I CHOSE PAIN MANAGEMENT
I chose pain management because of my background in Neurosurgery. I spent several years in surgery treating pain conditions of the spine. I have a vast background in diagnosis and treatment in this field. I get fulfillment from treating these conditions as it allows me to help improve my patients’ quality of life.
PERSONAL INTERESTS AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
I enjoy spending my spare time with my husband and two dogs. We have a goldendoodle and a sheepadoodle. We enjoy walking trails, swimming in the pool and going to the beach. My husband and I grew up in Jacksonville and enjoy spending time with our families on the weekends.