CERTIFICATION AND APPOINTMENTS
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA), Certified
- Board of Certification for Athletic Training (BOC), Certified
- ACLS, BLS
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Florida Academy of Physician Assistants (FAPA)
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies – South University, Savannah, Ga, 2021
- Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training Studies – Palm Beach Atlantic University, West Palm Beach, Fl, 2016
WHY I CHOSE PAIN MANAGEMENT
I joined interventional pain medicine to expand on my previous experiences with acute musculoskeletal injuries in the sports medicine field when I was an Athletic Trainer. Pain is multifactorial, and our body’s way of communicating when something is damaged and/or not working correctly. I wanted to be able to provide patients with treatment options that are conservative and minimally invasive to improve their pain and quality of life.
PERSONAL INTERESTS AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
In my personal time, I enjoy a variety of outdoor activities such as running, hiking, scuba diving, and traveling. As a creative outlet, I like to crochet blankets, paint/draw, and make ceramics. Whenever I have free time and the weather is nice, you can most likely find me at the beach. The beach has always been my happy place and where I find it easiest to reset and recharge. I am still finding ways to get involved in the Jacksonville community originally being from Georgia.