- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX, 1983
- Master of Science in Nursing from University of Texas Graduate School of Bio Medical Science, Galveston, TX, 1986
- Family Nurse Practitioner Post Graduate Certificate Program from University of North Florida Graduate School of Nursing, Jacksonville, FL, 2005
Certifications and Awards:
- Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- American Academy of Professional Coders – Certified Professional Medical Coder
- – Department of Transportation Certified Medical Examiner
- Mrs. Fulton-Fisette has over 16 years of experience Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Urgent Care, Chemical Dependency, and Pain Management.
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Northeast Florida Council of ARNP’s
- American Nurse’s Association
- Florida Nurses Association
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration/Department of Transportation Certified Medical Examiner
- Debra, her husband and two teens love travel, sports and spending time together as family. They are involved with the Lion’s Club International, breeding golden retrievers for donation as service dogs and volunteerism.