Dear Jax Spine & Pain Patients,
Over the past several weeks, coronavirus (COVID-19) has become the #1 health concern worldwide. As a health care organization, Jax Spine & Pain Centers has an obligation to take deliberate action to help minimize exposure to our patients and staff. We are closely monitoring developments via the CDC and updating current policies as new guidance is released.
Starting Monday, April 6th, 2020, Jax Spine & Pain Centers are making the following interventions:
- We are still seeing all of our patients via Telemedicine for regular visits.
- All patients (and staff) who visit Jax Spine & Pain Centers offices, for any reason, will have their temperature measured upon entering our facilities; if elevated we will suggest appropriate intervention based on CDC recommendations.
- Jax Spine has enhanced our cleaning and sanitation policy in hopes to prevent the spread of the COVID-19
- Special Arrangements:
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat or diarrhea), please get tested for COVID-19.
- If you have returned from ANY domestic or international travel or a cruise within the last 14 days and you are sick, please get tested for COVID-19
- If you have been in close contact with someone who is sick, or recently returned from any international travel or a cruise within the last 14 days, please follow the CDC guidelines for 14 days self isolation.